Rita Boyd – Family Law Attorney and Mediator
Dallas/ Fort Worth
Call (972) 380-8000
- Licensed to Practice since 1992.
- Law School: South Texas College of Law.
- Member College of the State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, Tarrant County Bar Association
- On the exclusive STATE BAR OF TEXAS Lawyer Referral Information Service
- On the exclusive DALLAS BAR ASSOCIATION Lawyer Referral Service (DBA LRS)
- Court Appointed Mediator
- Court Appointed Attorney
- Admitted to Practice in Federal Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
- Excellent disciplinary record with the State Bar.
Handling family law matters with superior strategy and knowledge of the law is my strong point. Rita Boyd handles cases in Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall and surrounding counties. Rita is a trained Mediator and has the facilities available at her office to conduct mediations.
Rita Boyd has volunteered at Mothers & Fathers for Equal Rights/Grandparents United, “FER”, since 1993, the longest time of any attorney on it’s network and has helped refer qualified attorneys to serve on the network.
Rita Boyd possesses a unique understanding of stepparent, Father and Husband issues. She enjoys working with grandparents as well. Rita does significant continuing legal education and regularly briefs the organization on the most recent changes in the law. She is a supplier of study materials, forms, books, case updates, and other information to Fathers for Equal Rights to help insure the members get the most accurate information available. Rita is available for a free consultation at Fathers for Equal Rights every Friday from 11:00-1:00 p.m., which is my pro bono volunteer every week. Ask your attorney how many hours per week they give for free!
Rita Boyd has taken the Guardianship Training Course and is trained in Collaborative Law.